Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Lets get it Started!

Hello people!

So first blog, a little intimidating I have to say... well this one is just a little info on how I want these Blogs to look, and what I want you and me to get out of them.
Some things that I hope to include in every blog are:
-a verse from Gods word that has recently spoken to me, and of course what its been saying. :P
-an inspirational song that (possibly) relates to the verse.
-interesting stuff that God has been using me for (God willing I'll have lots to share!)
-Maybe some prayer requests. :) 
-AND finally! Hopefully I can end every blog with a Challenge that we can all try and do. :)


Well people, I hope you're as excited as I am!
and if you're not, thats ok, I'm excited enough for both of us! :D


Till next time!
Hailee <3

1 comment: