Blog Archive

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thursday today

Hey guys :)

So yesterday I had the pleasure of talking with Kelly! Again, and this time, more then a few words. We talked about what denominations we are, and general stuff like that. I'm CRC, and she used to be CRC. But now she is non-denominational, because she doesn't think that she needs all the "extra stuff."

Or at least that's how I understood it. Anyway, we had a great chat, and it made me wish that she lived closer, so I could see her more. She could definitely be an awesome influence, and person to be around.

So she talked to me about things in her life, and how she went to China, and how if the military there were to find out what they were "really" doing there, they could have been killed.

It was so interesting talking to her about this, and to be honest, it felt great to talk to someone about God, and Jesus for a bit. College is not exactly what I thought it would be, but it's close. I've had trouble connecting with people on that level. Apparently there is a bible study on Campus, but I have yet to find that, but I'll keep my ear out.

Anyway, yesterday was a great day, lots of awesome stuff learned, and today I get to Draw, draw, and draw!

Off to class now, to draw feet, and textures!


with Love

Hailee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment