Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

No immediate future

So I have decided to give this blog thing a second go round. I mean my life is in no way interesting, but I guess there are always ways to come up with creative things to say, even if it's just for myself to read.

So I've realized that I am in no way in a rush to pursue a career, or go back to school, or really do anything that society has deemed 'acceptable.' Maybe I just want to be a stay at home mom (when i have kids) or maybe I want to be a gamer who does youtube videos.
I mean , as it stands now, I have 'no' schooling in the eyes of any companies that are in my field. A one year program not focussing on anything specific can hardly count towards graphic design, or to photography. Though in defence of a lot of people in those fields, you need talent more then you need schooling.
If you have it you have it, if you don't you don't, and that doesn't mean that God didn't make you to not do those things. Maybe you're just not meant to do it professionally. Maybe we're meant to just do jobs of things that need to be done, and save our passions for our free time, because I mean, if they are your passions, you will make time for them.

So if my own statement is true, I should be watching TV for a living, or playing video games, not because I'm good at them, but because I love them.


I'm done thinking for tonight, just had to put down the thought going on in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment