Blog Archive

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Tv Life

So in my recent tv shows, I have come to realize that I love watching other peoples lives transpire.
It's a weird concept to see how other people live, and even if it is mostly stereotypes, there is enjoyment in escaping your own world.

My most recent addiction is 'Modern Family' I like it because it's not about drugs or completely immoral and over the top highschool drama. It's life, life connected through it's crazy way of being. There's really no way to explain why I love it so much, and it's not even that it is funny. I guess it's mostly that it feels real, the characters are relatable in their own ways, and the scenarios aren't over the top and unrealistic. It's just peoples lives, displayed for people to see.

Which makes me think about my own life, and if there were a show about my life, what would it be? I feel like it would be boring, and very uninspiring. Which kind of makes me sad, because I feel like our lives should mean something more then just getting up everyday to go to work, make money, to spend money. Our lives should be lived, as to be an inspiration to others, or at least to be entertaining to ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment